Learning lessons from repeating cycles.
Noticing repeating cycles that keep cropping up in your life can hold the key to powerful life lessons that have the potential to positively transform your life.
I share some examples of the repeating patterns that have cropped up for me and we close off the episode with a repeating patterns reflection exercise.
- Repeating patterns in employment, relationships and mindset
- Personal responsibility
- Signs that there is a lesson to be learned
- Outdated patterns holding you back
- Personal growth opportunities
- Connecting with your emotions
- The reward of exploring beyond the comfort zone
- Define what you are prepared to tolerate for yourself
- Journal Exercise
Take the Women’s Empowerment Survey
Book Now 1:1 Free Discovery Call with Zoe to see how we can work together to help you heal from your past, and rediscover a new confident you, so you can live with more joy, passion and purpose.
Shop CURLS Sweatshirts
Support the Podcast: Buy Me a Coffee
We would love it if you would follow us:
Zoe Fox on Instagram
Find us on Instagram
Find us on Facebook
Find us on TikTok
The Curl Power podcast is for women that been through some stuff, perhaps lacked representation growing up but are now being called to heal from the past and see just how good life can get.
We want to provoke thought and consider alternative ways of thinking so we can move through life with more ease, prosperity and grace ??
I share the most powerful lessons from my decade-plus of deep work and personal development that helped me to transform my life from:
- Suicidal thoughts, Generalised anxiety disorder, Depression, Regular panic attacks, and Agoraphobia that developed after the sudden death of my boyfriend
- Limiting beliefs that held me back and kept me stuck in an industry I hated for 12 years and Being in a financially and emotionally abusive relationship
- 6 years of infertility
- Graduating from the Birkbeck University of London with a counselling qualification.
- Marrying the man of my dreams
- Becoming a Mum naturally
- Finding my inner peace and happiness
- Featuring in a global Barbie diversity advertising campaign
- Co-founding an award-winning digital marketing agency
- Starting a podcast to have conversations that matter to us.
- Turning my passion project into a reality despite sustaining a life-changing spinal cord injury at the beginning of the global pandemic.
I have real-world experience of resilience and thriving after trauma and I believe in the power of women to transform your lives from anxious and out of alignment to fulfilled, resilient and joyful despite the challenges life throws at us.
I know I’m not alone in facing challenges in life, so come, let’s grow together and level up our lives so we are living in our potential
Hosted by Zoe Fox
Read the full show transcript here
Previous Episodes of the Curl Power Podcast
Negative Body Image Women are holding back from living their full and authentic lives because of internalised negative body image issues. I share my experience of living with an internalised negative body image for...
Meet Your Future Self Do you ever feel frustrated that you’re not where you want to be but also lack a true sense of clarity on where you should be heading? In this episode, I share a technique that I use to help me...
Anxious Thoughts? Your thoughts can ruin your life. I'm talking about anxious and unhelpful thoughts and I share some ideas on how to rationalise your anxious mind to bring more peace into your life. After the death...