Negative Body Image
Women are holding back from living their full and authentic lives because of internalised negative body image issues. I share my experience of living with an internalised negative body image for decades and the impact my spinal cord had on how I perceived my body. We close off the episode with a self-love and forgiveness exercise for you to do when you get a quiet moment.
- Healing is like peeling an onion
- The impact of name-calling
- A lack of + size representation
- Mans not hot
- Fat ugly and unworthy
- You’ve got Tree Trunk Legs
- Bulimia nervosa
- Being our own worse critic
- Cyles of Shame, Guilt and self punishment
- Self Love & Forgiveness exercise
Episode: My Boyfriend died
NHS on Lipoedema
Take the Women’s Empowerment Survey
Book Now 1:1 Free Discovery Call with Zoe to see how we can work together to help you heal from your past, and rediscover a new confident you, so you can live with more joy, passion and purpose.
Shop CURLS Sweatshirts
Support the Podcast: Buy Me a Coffee
We would love it if you would follow us:
Zoe Fox on Instagram
Find us on Instagram
Find us on Facebook
Find us on TikTok
The Curl Power podcast is for women that been through some stuff, perhaps lacked representation growing up but are now being called to heal from the past and see just how good life can get.
We want to provoke thought and consider alternative ways of thinking so we can move through life with more ease, prosperity and grace 🙏🏾
I share the most powerful lessons from my decade-plus of deep work and personal development that helped me to transform my life from:
- Suicidal thoughts, Generalised anxiety disorder, Depression, Regular panic attacks, Agoraphobia that developed after the sudden death of my boyfriend
- Limiting beliefs that held me back and kept me stuck in an industry I hated for 12 years and Being in a financially and emotionally abusive relationship
- 6 years of infertility
- Graduating from the Birkbeck University of London with a counselling qualification.
- Marrying the man of my dreams
- Becoming a Mum naturally
- Finding my inner peace and happiness
- Featuring in a global Barbie diversity advertising campaign
- Co-founding an award-winning digital marketing agency
- Starting a podcast to have conversations that matter to us.
- Turning my passion project into a reality despite sustaining a life-changing spinal cord injury at the beginning of the global pandemic.
I have real-world experience of resilience and thriving after trauma and I believe in the power of women to transform your lives from anxious and out of alignment to fulfilled, resilient and joyful despite the challenges life throws at us.
I know I’m not alone in facing challenges in life, so come, let’s grow together and level up our lives so we are living in our potential
Hosted by Zoe Fox
Read the full show transcript here
Transcripts are 90% accurate, please do not trust them for quote or news media purposes. If you need clarification for a story, a blog, or a reference, please contact us directly.
Previous Episodes of the Curl Power Podcast
Who or what is killing your vibe? People, social media and tv can influence our emotions. Are you consciously or unconsciously interacting with the world around you and how is that impacting your life experience? Are...
There is no fun in enjoying success alone, is there? It's a new age, the age of community and collaboration. What would it be like to have a powerful network that advocates for you in a room full of opportunity? We...
Power, control and women The so-called leaders of the free world have enraged women globally with the overturning of the Roe vs Wade ruling. Subject Related Links: abortion.cafe - a collection of abortion resources...