There is no fun in enjoying success alone, is there? It’s a new age, the age of community and collaboration. What would it be like to have a powerful network that advocates for you in a room full of opportunity?
- Going out disabled
- Lollipop Mentoring Cohort Launch Event
- The impact of bias on opportunities
- Nurturing relationships
- Matching energy for outcomes
- People will take whatever they can out of a situation
- Protecting yourself as a heart-centred person
- Enriched people pouring back into the community
- People pleasing
- Giving from a centred place
Take the Women’s Empowerment Survey
Book Now 1:1 Free Discovery Call with Zoe to see how we can work together to level up your life with deeper purpose, self connection and joy. Email today to book a 45 Minute complimentary slot.
Shop CURLS Sweatshirts
Support the Podcast: Buy Me a Coffee
We would love it if you would follow us:
Zoe Fox on Instagram
Find us on Instagram
Find us on Facebook
Find us on TikTok
The Curl Power podcast is for women that been through some stuff, perhaps lacked representation growing up but are now being called to heal from the past and see just how good life can get.
We want to provoke thought and consider alternative ways of thinking so we can move through life with more ease, prosperity and grace 🙏🏾
I share the most powerful lessons from my decade-plus of deep work and personal development that helped me to transform my life from:
- Suicidal thoughts, Generalised anxiety disorder, Depression, Regular panic attacks, and Agoraphobia that developed after the sudden death of my boyfriend
- Limiting beliefs that held me back and kept me stuck in an industry I hated for 12 years and Being in a financially and emotionally abusive relationship
- 6 years of infertility
- Graduating from the Birkbeck University of London with a counselling qualification.
- Marrying the man of my dreams
- Becoming a Mum naturally
- Finding my inner peace and happiness
- Featuring in a global Barbie diversity advertising campaign
- Co-founding an award-winning digital marketing agency
- Starting a podcast to have conversations that matter to us.
- Turning my passion project into a reality despite sustaining a life-changing spinal cord injury at the beginning of the global pandemic.
I have real-world experience of resilience and thriving after trauma and I believe in the power of women to transform your lives from anxious and out of alignment to fulfilled, resilient and joyful despite the challenges life throws at us.
I know I’m not alone in facing challenges in life, so come, let’s grow together and level up our lives so we are living in our potential
Hosted by Zoe Fox
Read the full show transcript here
Previous Episodes of the Curl Power Podcast
Imposter Syndrome It’s real and it’s blocking our blessings. Has a lack of representation impacted your confidence in claiming the space you deserve? We discuss: What does your success look like to you? Being a...
LESSONS LEARNED, ONE YEAR AFTER SPINAL INJURY REHAB One year on from spinal cord injury rehab and I reflect on life lessons learned since my injury, the power of your thoughts, limiting beliefs and the benefits of...
New Mom Burnout I share my experience of my first year of motherhood. Women, we are humans, not superhumans contrary to popular beliefs so we need to respect our balance. Hence, it’s important to establish boundaries...